Nowadays, computer users are increasing in high proportion. Most of us store all our crucial documents in system hard drive itself. Users also used to store these documents in storage devices such as USB drives, pen drives, memory cards such as SD, SDXC, MMC, CF etc. The stored files may be personal or official, but if you lose these files it will always hurt you.
Here are two of the most common situations of file deletion. First one is, if you delete some document by using delete option. In this case you can easily get back your data using restore option because deleted documents will be residing in Recycle Bin. In this scenario you can get back your deleted documents easily. The second case is, if you delete files and folders using “Shift + Delete” option the file will bypass Recycle Bin i.e. the document is permanently deleted from your system, here the problem arises.
In such circumstances, there is no need to be worried. You can recover deleted document from system hard drive or any other external storage devices by the use of efficient software named Document Recovery Tool. This tool can perform missed or deleted document recovery with extreme ease by following few simple steps.
Reasons for deletion of data:
Bypassing Recycle Bin: If the memory of deleted files on the Recycle Bin exceeds more than 7 to 10 percent memory of the system hard drive then the files deleted will bypass the Recycle Bin.
Malware or virus attack: If the drive is infected with viruses then it will not allow the drive to function properly and this will lead to the deletion of files from the drive.
Interrupted data transfer: Sometimes, you may be transferring data from external storage devices to your system. If the transferring process is interrupted due some reasons such as sudden system shutdown or improper removal of the external storage device this will cause loss of data.
Accidentally choosing “Delete all” option: Most of the digital devices are having an option called “Delete all” option, while accessing those devices you may mistakenly choose that option this will delete all files and folders.
Formatting: Sometimes you may format the system hard drive in order to increase system performance if you do that without taking backup, you may lose your valuable data.
Re-partitioning failure: Any sort of interference during the repartition of the system hard drive like power surge or system reboot will lead to deletion of partition, this can cause bulk amount of data loss.
You can overcome the above mentioned scenarios with the help of Document Recovery Tool. This software can recover deleted documents or files stored in system hard drive or any other external storage devices such as flash drives, SSD, external hard drive, memory cards etc.
Features of Document Recovery Tool:
- By using this application you can recover deleted data on different versions Windows and Mac operating systems.
- This utility can get back data from storage devices with different file systems such as FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, HFSX etc.
- This application can retrieve video, audio, documents of all major file formats.
- This software can be used to undelete data from external storage devices like removable hard drive, iPods, SD card, SDXC, SDHC memory cards, Pen drive etc.
- This application provides you preview option that helps you to verify recovered files and if you are satisfied with the results obtained from demo version, then you can purchase the software.
- This tool offers you “Save Recovery Session” option so that you can resume recovery without scanning the drive again and again.
- It provides 24X7 technical supports via e-mail and live chat to resolve user queries quickly.