USB (Universal Serial Bus) flash drive is the smallest device that can store abundant of data. There are many different brands of USB drives such as HP, Corsair, Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, etc. USB drives are portable and handy device that has different storage capacity like 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, etc. Sometimes there will be a chance of losing data due to the corruption of these flash drives. Flash drives get corrupted because of virus attack, file system error, improper handling, etc. The files on the flash drive also get corrupted due to improper formatting process.
To elaborate the above situation let us consider one of the scenario like you are using SanDisk flash drive and connect that drive on your system. Then you think of formatting D drive as it is affected by virus. Before doing this process you will take the back up of the data stored on your D drive and format it. After completion of this process you open your D drive and were shocked to see that all the files on the D drive are still there and not formatted. Then you check all the drives to find the formatted one and you notice that instead of formatting D drive you formatted the drive to which the flash drive was connected. This will be very distressed situation as you do not have the back up of the data of this flash drive. At this situation you will be thinking of to get back deleted file from SanDisk USB flash drive. Some of the causes for loss of data are mentioned below.
Other common reasons for data loss
- Improper handling of flash drive: While transferring any of the data from the flash drive to the system if you abruptly remove flash drive which is connected to the system then it will result in severe loss of data from the flash drive.
- Loss of data due to error: When a flash drive is connected on your system you may come across the errors which are displayed as drive not formatted on the computer screen. These errors make the data stored on the flash drive inaccessible resulting in huge data loss.
- File system conversion: Data will be lost from the flash drive due to the error which is occurred during the conversion of file system from FAT to NTFS or vice versa.
- Corruption of flash card: Flash card will be corrupted because of the spyware attack which makes the file stored on the flash drive inaccessible resulting in data loss.
If you are facing these kind of situation of losing your important files from the USB flash drive or from any other storage devices then no to worry because you can restore deleted files or lost files by using the best recovery software. Some of the features of the recovery software are mentioned below.
Features of this utility
- By using this software you can restore lost or deleted files from different file systems like FAT, NTFS, NTFS+, NTFS5, ExFAT, etc.
- This software also retrieves deleted flash card data from different types of flash drives such as MMCs, memory stick, SD card, XD card, compact flash cards, etc.
- With the aid of this software it is also possible to undelete word docs, excel files, PPT files, Win RAR archive files, text document, etc.
- It is also has the ability to restore trashed files from MacBook Pro as it supports Mac operating system also.
You can download the demo version if this recovery software and evaluate the recovery results.