We usually like to capture our most memorable moments of our life with the help of digital cameras, mobile phones, camcorders, etc. and the captured images might be saved in various storage devices like memory cards, hard drives, pen drives, USB flash drives, etc. with following file formats such as JPG, JPEG, RAW, TIFF, MRW, CR3, etc. Among all those image file formats JPEG is one of the widely used image file format. It is an image compression algorithm which is mainly designed for compressing the full color or grayscale digital images and also supports storing and transferring the image files over the internet.
Sometimes you might come across the situations like deletion or loss of your important JPEG files. There are various scenarios due to which JPEG file lost happens such as accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, and abrupt ejection of storage drive from cameras, etc. Don’t get annoyed under such scenarios because losing of image files is not a big issue. Just relax and make use of this reliable and 100% safe secure software called JPEG Recovery software. This application has been designed by professional experts and helps to recover lost or deleted JPEG files with few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of JPEG files:
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the main human errors which results in deletion of JPEG images from any storage device i.e. at the time of deleting some unwanted file user might select some important JPEG files accidentally and hit “Shift + Delete” keys.
- File Transfer Interruption: While transferring the JPEG images from the external storage device to system hard drive if unwanted disturbances take place like abrupt ejection of card reader or some external storage device from the system, sudden system shutdown, etc. then it leads to the deletion of JPEG images
- File Format Conversion: Without having proper knowledge if the user tries to convert JPEG file format to another image file format by using unreliable third party application then there may be a chance of deletion or loss of JPEG files.
- Improper Handling of Camera: Capturing the images when the storage capacity of memory card is full or abrupt ejection of memory card while the transfer process is going on, etc. also results in the deletion or loss of JPEG images.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons like unintentional formatting, poor antivirus applications, bad sectors, virus attacks, software conflicts, power surges, etc. also results in deletion or loss of JPEG files.
Unique Features of JPEG Recovery Software:
This software supports the recovery of JPEG images on various versions of Windows OS(such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and server 2008) and Mac operating systems (such as Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.). It is used for recovering deleted or lost JPEG photos from various storage devices like hard drives, USB flash drives, external hard drives, iPods, memory cards and so on. Besides of recovering JPEG images this application also recovers media files such as audio, video, etc. This software is used to restore deleted JPEG images from various hard drive brands such as Samsung, Western Digital, Sony, Iomega, etc. and from various flash drive brands such as SanDisk, Lexar, Transcend, Kingston, etc. JPEG Recovery software consists of a preview option which enables the user to preview the recovered files before going to restore them.