“Is there any way to recover erased images from desktop or laptop hard drive?” This might be a question running in mind of many Windows users. Keeping photos on computer hard drive is a common trend and definitely it’s safe. Many Windows users may accidentally delete pictures and empty Recycle Bin, thus facing loss of important memories. This happens when the user is either in swinging mood or if user is unaware of the importance of files that are being deleted. Either way, he / she will be a victim of data loss.
If valuable images are deleted on Windows computers, it immediately go to Recycle Bin and get saved in that folder. Later if user makes mind to get back deleted pictures, he can access Recycle Bin folder, select required photo and restore it back within a click. Yet, there are times wherein erased photo may not be present in Recycle Bin such as:
- After deleting pictures with Shift + Delete keys combination.
- Erasing images using commands from Run command prompt.
- Formatting hard disk drive without saving backup of valuable photos.
- Deleting large sized folder whose size is over than available free space in Recycle Bin.
- Wiping photos on system when Recycle Bin is enabled with “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin” option.
- Hard drive volume can become inaccessible or corrupted due to file system failure as a result entire drive gets un-mounted and picture that residing there gets missing.
In these instances, deleted files will be just over-passed the Recycle Bin and get completely removed from hard drive. After you encounter loss of pictures, try to find them in another storage device if you have saved them earlier. But if there is no such chance to retrieve missing photos from different storage devices, start searching for an efficient utility to perform photo recovery from hard drive. Plenty of tools are available now that can help you out in recovering photos from hard disk and other storage devices. No matter what the reason is behind losing images from hard drive, Photo Recovery Software is smart enough to get back deleted photos in just few simple clicks.
Attractive Features of Photo Recovery Software:
When it comes about recovering deleted pictures from hard drive, you can easily rely on Photo Recovery software. It is the simplest way to undelete photos that are erased from hard disk after emptying the Recycle Bin. Photo Recovery tool can retrieve image files in different format such as ARW, SR2, CR2, CRW, KDC, K25, DCRBMP, GIF, PSD and so on with ease. Apart from photo, it has ability to restore music, video, and RAW images of different file types just in simple clicks. This utility support different media file type including AVI, M4V, 3G2 MP4, MPG, 3GP, RM, MOV and MPEG. One can use this tool to recover photos from hard drive, digital camera memory cards, external HDD, pen drive, SSD, iPods and several other storage devices. This application is highly effective at performing photo recovery from hard drive on Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Server 2003 and Windows XP, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 OS based laptops or desktops. User can also perform photo recovery with various types of digital cameras like Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, Canon, Sony, Sigma, Pentax, Fujifilm, etc.
Steps for photo recovery from hard drive:
- To start photo recovery from hard drive, download the software and install it properly on your computer
- Run the application to get main screen that is provided with simple instructions
- Now, you need to select either “Lost Photo Recovery” option to get missing images or go with “Deleted Photo Recovery” to undelete erased pictures from hard drive
- Again select the drive from which photos are lost and if necessary mention the image file types to restore
- Proceed with scanning process that will result in a list of restored photo files
- View the details of selected image file using ‘Preview’ option
- If satisfied with recovery results, save these files to target location on Windows computer