Trash is a temporary storage location on the Mac OS for deleted files and folders. It is an invisible folder, which is located at the root directory of the Mac OS. It is mainly used to maintain deleted files from the Mac OS. Once you delete a file from the Mac system using “Command + Delete”, the deleted file will be first sent to this Trash Bin. After emptying the garbage, the files are going to be lost or deleted permanently. In case there is more than one account within the system, then each account will have its own Trash. In the event you connect any external or secondary hard disk drive to your system, it will link to the Trash folder from the User account which is active.
Even though, there are many safety measures given by Mac OS, there are numerous issues pertaining to loss of data. Yes, even though it has very good shield against virus infection or hard disk crash (has journal files that supports recovering files even after hard drive crash), you can find chances of losing data. There are many other reasons for loss of data. Look at a situation that you have many unwanted files in your system and also you wish to delete them. While doing this you will select some files and do “Command + Delete” option and delete them. But after some days you’ll recognize that along with the other unwanted files, you have deleted the important files also. Then you suddenly look at your Trash, to find these files. Also you will find, however in excitement instead of doing “Restore Trash”, you could select “Empty Trash”. Due to which you may lose your entire important files out of your Mac trash. Don’t worry; it is simple to restore them. I understand, now you will be contemplating how to restore Trash on Mac? The only real solution for your queries is Mac Trash Recovery Software, which could easily recover your entire Trash files even with emptying it.
This is not just one single reason behind this data loss; you can find many such issues in places you lose important computer data. As I said earlier, you may delete your important files, but they will just be moved to Trash folder. It is possible to restore the files from there, but, what if you delete the files out of your Trash? Yes, in certain situations, you might unknowingly take away the files from the Trash. Sometimes you will empty the trash thinking that the files are unwanted. After which realize their importance and regret for doing it.
These are just illustrations for data loss by emptying the trash. However, this utility can recover these files effectively and also within couple of minutes. Some of the main features of the tool which makes this recovery possible are:
- Can easily restore the files on Mac OS with the aid of its advanced scanning algorithm
- Along with the deleted files it can also restore back the data lost in any situation like hard disk crash, formatting and many others
- Supports recovery of data from HFSX and HFS+ file systems
- Allows you to definitely sort the recovered files based on the name, size, date of creation, etc.
- Can easily identify greater than 300 types of files even after recovery with the aid of the unique files signatures
This is a complete tool and can also restore items trash Mac Lion, Mac, Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard and several other versions. To recover your entire deleted files out of your trash on Mac just follow these easy steps:
- Download the application here and install it on your own Mac systems
- Run the oral appliance select “Recover Files” option provided in the main screen and in the subsequent window choose “Recover Deleted files” option
- Opt the drive where data must be recovered and press “Next”
- Now, the scanning process starts and once it terminates, you can see your files
- You may also view each file and choose only the required files for saving using “Preview” option
- Then save the chosen files on any location of your liking