Now a days most of the people facing the problem of lost or deleted data due to formatting the hard drive , pen drives , USB drives , memory sticks , etc. Hard drive or hard disk drive is a storage device where all the files and the programs are stored. The different types of hard drives are as follows: IDE – Integrated Drive Electronics, SATA , SCSI , SAS – Serial Attached SCSI. When the hard drive gets corrupted due to some reasons, you need to format it in order to make it accessible. Generally, the files stored on the drive get deleted when we format the hard drive.
When we format the hard drive , we will lose the important data , photos , video files from the partition. With the help of formatted recovery software, we can recover lost data from a partition which was accidentally formatted or reinstalled with a new operating system. It is the most widely used partition recovery software. It can recover more than 300 file types based on the unique signatures.
The scenarios in which data will be lost after formatting hard drive partition are:
- File system conversion: During the file system conversion, errors may occur and may corrupt that partition. So, we need to do the formatting in order to make it accessible. This will result in loss of precious data.
- Partition errors: When we try to create new partitions, partition errors will be encountered due to which we need to do the formatting that results in huge data loss.
- Virus attack: Due to virus attack, the hard drive partition may be corrupted and it is required to format the hard drive that results the loss of data.
- Accidental format: It is one of the common problems faced by the users due to which they lose their important data. You may format a partition accidentally while formatting some other partition because of that complete data present on the particular partition will be deleted and you would require data recovery software.
- OS re-installation: Re-installing leads to formatting of hard drive partitions. If you had taken the backup of your important data then its fine, otherwise you need a competent data recovery program to recover deleted data.
You need to take some precautions before installing the operating system on your computer & while formatting partition on the hard drive. First, you need to take the complete backup of your important data on any removable storage devices. Secondly, check your hard disk to fix any bad sectors on hard disk. Still, if you come across deleted or lost data on your hard drive you can download this software.
Whatever may be the scenarios, we can recover lost data after format by using formatted data recovery software. This software will create disk images to skip bad sectors. It recovers the data from formatted or re-formatted drives. It recovers the data from re-partitioned drives. It recovers the missing data from the deleted, lost and corrupt partitions. It recovers the missing data from the deleted, lost and corrupt partitions. This software also supports recovery of the data from external hard drives, , USB drives, memory sticks, pen drives etc.