Many of us prefer hard drive to save our crucial files and folders that are associated with our professional work and as well as personal information because of its protected, clear-cut, easy user interface and reliable file system operations are done on Windows computer hard drive. But, sometimes files may get erased or deleted from Windows system due to various reasons including unintentional deletion, file system corruption, accidental format of the Windows drive, presence of bad sectors, system crash, hardware issues, etc. In such scenarios, most of the users worry about how to recover the lost or deleted files from Windows machines. There is a solution for user questions by utilizing Windows File Recovery Software that can easily get back all the lost files effectively.
Windows File Recovery Software is the effective way to retrieve the files from Windows system on different file systems including FAT16, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, and HFSX volumes/partitions. This ultimate file recovery utility is supports from different hard drive interfaces such as SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE as well as SCSI hard drives. Recovers more than 200 various types of deleted or missing files formats like BMP, MP3, EXE, AVI, JPEG, MOV, PSD, PPT, PST, WMV, MPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF, HTML, DOCX, PPTX, etc. Compatible on different versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 10, and so on.
Detailed description about when the users lose their files from Windows:
- For various reasons you might select a wrong partition drive instead selecting the respective partition for format or deletion operation. This results in loss or erase of data from Windows 8 partition.
- During the process of extending the partition on Windows computer, if the relative drive won’t have enough memory space to perform partition then there is a possibility of partition may get deleted and becomes inaccessible.
- Suppose, if the Windows hard drive is attacked with dangerous malware or virus then it might leads in loss of files present in Windows partition will gets lost. Hence, make use of latest and reliable antivirus utility on your Windows system.
- Sometimes, if the file system of the hard drive is damaged because of any reason like formatting or reformatting process error, partition/ repartition, etc., then the entire partition will get corrupted and becomes Windows 8 partition unreadable.
Few other issues that leads to deletion or loss of files including formatting the hard drive, presence of bad sectors on the hard drive, reformatting the partition, software crash, file system corruption, reinstallation of operating system and many more other reasons.
Why Windows File Recovery Software?
It has most powerful scanning techniques so that helps in recovering all variety of file format depending on their unique signature. With the assistance of this tool you can sort the recovered files on the basis of name, size, file extension, and file creation/modification date.
This file recovery software provides to get back lost files which have been deleted by utilizing combination of “Shift + Delete” keys. Preview the retrieved files prior saving them on any data storage devices such as pen drives, USB hard drives, MMC cards, CD/DVD, etc. You can contact the technical support team in case if you find any issues while recovering files. By using “File Type View” or “Data Type view” you can find the retrieved files.
Precautions to avoid losing the files on Windows OS:
- Make use of UPS in order to prevent sudden system termination.
- Scan your Windows computer HD regularly to avoid virus attack.
- Prior reinstalling OS take a proper backup of valuable files.