Iomega external hard drive is one of the most popular drives as its data transferring speed, durability, and reliability. It has huge storage capacity due to which user can store various types of data on it such as videos, documents, pictures, music, spreadsheets, etc. This storage device is known as Iomega RAID drive as it contains RAID controller. There are several RAID level and each level has some specific features where data mirroring and stripping takes place. Sometimes, you may lose data from Iomega RAID drive due to some known or unknown reasons. As for instance, if Iomega RAID drive gets damaged or corrupted and you can’t able to access the data due to some reasons but don’t get worried as you can opt Iomega Data Recovery software. The software is capable of recovering data from Iomega RAID drive within few mouse clicks. It has advanced app, which is highly rated and suggested by industry experts to recover data from Iomega RAID drive. It also recovers data from Iomega eGo with ease.
Reasons behind data loss from Iomega RAID drive:
- If you use any third party software to reconfigure RAID partitions then there are more probability that Iomega RAID drive may get damaged or corrupted and leads to data loss from Iomega RAID drive.
- While you are accessing Iomega RAID drive data and suddenly your system gets shutdown due to power failure then there are chances that you may lose data from Iomega RAID drive.
- Partition table contains all the important info about the partition on Iomega RAID drive and if it gets corrupted or damaged then you may lose access to Iomega RAID drive which results in data loss from it.
- Data may get lost or delete from Iomega RAID drive due to accidental deletion, accidental formatting of Iomega RAID drive partitions, file system corruption, bad sector, interrupted data transfer, OS crash, software or hardware malfunction, etc.
In order to overcome with above-mentioned scenarios or to know how to perform Iomega RAID data recovery from Iomega RAID drive, then you can use Iomega Data Recovery Software. This utility works on all above-mentioned scenarios, so it makes the data recovery from Iomega RAID drive much easier.
Features of Iomega Data Recovery Software:
- This software has powerful scanning algorithm which scans your entire drive and performs data recovery from Iomega RAID drive within few mouse clicks.
- It recovers various types of files such as pictures, videos, documents, music, etc.
- Apart from the Iomega external hard drive, it also supports the recovery of data from different brands of hard drives such as SanDisk, LaCie, Toshiba, Western Digital, Kingston, Transcend, Seagate, Sony, etc.
- The preview option is available in the demo version of the software to view the recovered data before restoration.
- The software supports the recovery of data from NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS, HFSX, FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, etc. file system.
- It recovers data from all RAID levels i.e. RAID 1, RAID 0, RAID 5, etc.
- Using this software, you can also recover data from SATA, ATA, PATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. hard drive interfaces.