You just updated your Windows OS and realized that the update formatted the entire hard drive. You had copied all your important files from C drive to D drive which turned out to be of no use. Now that you have a question in your mind and that is how you can conduct a formatted hard drive recovery on Windows 10?
Most of the Windows users must have faced this situation even after creating the backup. This happens when you choose the option Complete Format which will definitely erase all the data from a system hard drive. Apart from this situation, you can end up losing data when you choose complete format on Windows 10, especially when you try to create a new partition or resize the existing partition. A hard drive can get formatted when the partition becomes corrupted and inaccessible which is caused due to file system damage, Partition Table corruption, MBR failure, etc., You need not panic in these kinds of situations because Remo Recover can help to restore data from a formatted hard drive on Windows 10.
Formatted Hard Drive Recovery using Remo Recover
- First of all download the software Remo Recover and run it on your Windows 10 system.
- From the main page choose the option Recover Partition/ Drives.
- Click on the Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery option.
- You can now select the drive from which you want to restore the data which was formatted. Click the next button to the start the scanning process.
- The files which are restored can be viewed using Data View or File type view.
- The Preview option will help you view the restored data before saving it.
You can now watch the demonstration on how to recover data from a formatted hard drive on Windows 10.
Remo Recover- Windows 10 formatted data recovery
Apart from recovering data from a formatted hard drive on Windows 10, the application supports the recovery of data from any Windows OS. The utility can restore compressed documents, movies, pictures, worksheets, folders, notes and many other types of files. This product can recover data from FAT32, FAT16 NTFS, ReFS, NTFS5, ExFAT formatted hard drive (internal/ external), SSD, FireWire drive, USB Flash drive, memory cards etc.