Recently I created most important PowerPoint file using MS PowerPoint 2007 application and moved that file to Pen Drive. However, next day I was about to give a presentation in the office regarding new ideas to increase product sales. But when I was to begin a presentation I connected pen drive to the system and attempted to open PPT file, but it displayed an error stating that “file was corrupted”. So, what should I do now to repair that PPT file? Is there any useful solution to fix corruption issues in PowerPoint file?
It is very annoying thing when one of yours the most important PPT file is corrupted due to unknown reasons. However, this corrupted PPT file on Pen Drive can be easily repaired using built-in option i.e. “Repair and Open” which is provided in PowerPoint application. Even after using that option, if you still face corruption issues in PPT file then you have to get assistance from third party repair tool such as PowerPoint Repair which can easily scan your corrupted PPT file and repair successfully. In addition, it restores lost data from PPT file, such as images, OLE objects, text, hyperlinks, format, animations, etc.
List of reasons behind PPT file corruption
- Virus attacks: Virus threats can easily enter your Pen drive when you share virus infected data or connecting it to the infected system. Later these virus threats attacks files stored in it and alter their file structure, which leads to inaccessible PPT file.
- Changing file extension: When you frequently attempting to change PowerPoint file extension one format to other in an inappropriate method will result in corruption of PPT file.
- CRC Error: When you download a PPT file from email application or any other application using low internet bandwidth there might be chances of getting CRC error if your downloaded file is not matched with the source file.
- Application error: Suppose if you attempted to edit PPT file in your system using PowerPoint application that is terminating suddenly due to application level error might result in file corruption.
List of above-mentioned reason might corrupt your PowerPoint file and results in inaccessible file. If your PowerPoint is corrupted due to any of above mentioned reasons and failed to open it on any supporting MS PowerPoint application, then no need to worry. Because with the use of PowerPoint repair application, you can easily repair powerpoint file in few steps and even it recovers all lost or deleted data from it, such as text, formatting, animations, sound effects, images, etc.
Caution: Suppose when you come to know that your file is corrupted and unable to read it then avoid attempting to access repeatedly because corruption level may increase in your file and leads to permanent loss.
Special features of the application are
- Fixes corrupted, damaged, broken PPT files
- Fixes other formats of PowerPoint file such as PPTX, PPS, PPSX files
- Fixes PPT files with actual presentation headers and footers
- Fixes PPT file created on various versions of PowerPoint application
- Supports PPT file repair process on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 etc
- Allows you to preview fixed PPT file once repairing process gets complete
- Provides free tech support for 24*7 hours to solve your queries via email and live chat applications
- Application keeps your file undamaged
- Performs safe and quick PPT file repair
Tips to follow
- Do not store PPT file in virus-contaminated devices
- Make use of updated antivirus application to kill virus threats
- Make sure PowerPoint application is appropriate before opening any PPT file in it
- Utilize high bandwidth internet facility while downloading PPT file
- Have a backup copy of essential PPT file
Note: Before utilizing full version software, make use of the demo version and check whether the application is able to fix corruption issues in your PowerPoint file. If your file is repaired successfully by recovering all deleted items then purchase activation key to save fixed PPT file to your disk.